Report #17 - The Direct Approach

As far as I'm concerned, if your approaching during the day, direct is the way to go.

Girls know why you're talking to them, why waste time talking about Bullshit and get the point. Today was the start of my Direct career.

The day started off at Yorkdale. I'd never been there while it was busy. Most hot girls seemed to be with their parents. T-Diddles got a set in pretty quick. He got the perfect opportunity with this lady, sitting by herself in a quieter part of the mall. It took pushing but he did it.

Before that I had been asking a few people for the time. I thought if I got my mind into chatty mode I could do it... but no. Something about going up and being direct is really hard.

After the T-Diddles sucked up the pain and did it though, we went and ate. It was some greek place. While he was standing in line I notice this one cute girl sitting at the table in-front of the food place. She was looking at me and I thought "Approach? Nawww...". T-Diddles starts telling me to sit down and motions to the spot beside the girls. So I was like "They were looking at me...why don't I talk to them". While I struggled in my mind what to do, the people sitting sort of close to the girls left. Now chairs farther away from them were available... we didn't HAVE to sit beside them.... there were spots farther down. But by this point I'd convinced myself to do it. So I sat beside them and said "What's up?!". The one friend just have WTF look and says "Nothing". I had no clue what to say so I kinda just left and pretended I needed to talk to the T-Diddler.

Awkward!

So when I went back we sat a bit farther down and I ignored the chicks.

When the food was finished we went back down to do more sets. I was looking for the perfect sets. Someone I actually did find cute and wanted to talk to. I couldn't see anyone really though. T-Diddles talked to some more people who were pumped whenever he told them they were "Super Cute". Two of the sets got FAFed (Flattered As Fuck) and the other two ignored him.

I still hadn't done any and was looking for a good group. Finally I saw 3 girls standing round a map, I didn't have to think or tell myself to do it, I just did it. It was funny though. Since it was a 3 set I said "Hey, you guySSSS are really cute". The one girl gave me a serious look and said "All of us?". In reality maybe not all... but to avoid being mean I said "Ya... all of you". Then she lit up and got FAFed. :P

Yorkdale at this point didn't seem to be providing enough targets, so we decided to go to the Eaton Center again.

Here we did some more. Not many though. I did one more, another really good one though :). It was 4 girls, leaning over this railing. I walked up, turned them round and told them they were all super cute. Too bad THEY DIDN'T SPEAK ENGLISH! AHHHH. When I left I saw 4 guys just looking at me.... I dunno if those were their girls or if they thought I had monster balls.

T-Diddler did a few more people who were by themselves. Maybe 2 or 3.

After that though, despite there being a good amount or people... I couldn't approach. The ride to Yorkdale killed the mood, the approaches got the adrenaline moving, the ride back killed it again, then by the time we had done some more the energy was gone.

T-Diddles said it was a waste, he'd done 7 and I'd done 3... 6 if you add the people I asked for the time.

I say it was a good day, maybe not spectacular... but good. What have we done up till now, indirect. Sure when we did that we could each do almost 20 in a day. Great, I'd say that means no more fear of indirect. Now were upping our game with a harder approach.

When we did indirect it was pretty good. We could approach and we had stuff to say to keep the ball rolling for at least a bit. All that took about 4 days or practice to get though.

Now were trying out something new, harder and more advanced. Is it a surprise that we only did a few?

So he can say we've been wasting our time, were not getting anywhere. But I like to be positive and say we've come a ways and were doing well. :)

The plan for tomorrow should get the ball rolling even more though.

Bahaha

So whenever me and the other one walk around, all that happens is a non-stop dialogue of "It's your turn, go, okay fine I'll go, no you, what do I say, I forgot the opener, what do I say after that, point out a set and I'll approach, alright that one didn't count, that one neither, alright next one I swear!". It's terrible and not very motivating. And why should I talk to girls when I have this crazy guy to talk to the whole time.

So tomorrow I'm ditching that guy. Were both going to walk around separately for 2 hours. Were both going to be competing though. Each person needs to approach and get as many numbers as possible. The person with the most will get a cash reward from the other. :)

This will work because:

1. We won't have each other to talk to and waste time.

2. We'll be motivated by money.

3. We won't know how many the others done, just have to do as many as we can.

Results tomorrow! CAN YOU WAIT?!

Till Then, Peace!

0 comments: