Report #14 - I Got Served!

Well well well, what a day!

So far on this little adventure me and T have both had our little attitudes.

6Teen

I do some stuff but I also procrastinate. No matter what happens I stay positive though and try and keep the right attitudes. When we go out I do most of the approaches and struggle to get T to do stuff and stay positive.

T

Really dedicated to learning everything. I'd say probably more eager to go out then me. I'll go out by myself and with him but I'm not up for it everyday. He's up for it whenever he can but only if I'm there. He's a bit negative and says stuff like "I have no balls" and "I can't do it". His AA is more intense then mine and he doesn't have as much experience.

But forget all that. It's all in the past after today. :)

This was our first day doing it after our intense day with our Hypnotist friend. That guy had taught me some cool things I could do to get rid of AA. This included self-hypnosis, a grounding exercise and a product he recommended. On top of all that I started doing this exercise I had seen from "Ultimate Inner Game" where you walk this imaginary confidence line.

Every night since then I've walked the confidence line, done the grounding exercise, got into bed, listened to the product and then self-hypnotized myself and installed some things I wanted in my head (If you want more info on this stuff you can e-mail me). After 2 days of this I no longer feel the effects of AA. No more stomach pain, sweating, blushing... no physical affects what so ever. I am sad to say I still make excuses why not to approach, but the ones I do, no real nervousness or anything.

Today I was excited because we could use the new blue-tooth headphones to listen to each other. We both agreed we should do 20 sets the night before.

So we met this morning. First thing we wanted to do was get the head-phones working. Pull them out... fiddle around.... THEY DON'T WORK! I had also forgot the adapter so I couldn't fix them.

So that was a let down.

After that T wasn't keen on going first (neither was I but I decided it wasn't a big deal and I'd do it). We walked around and he'd point out sets. Sometimes they'd be right in-front of us, walking towards us, not people I was attracted to... so I wouldn't do it. I was tired too cause I hadn't eaten all day so that played in.

I had gotten to 5 and I realized how much farther I had till 20. I wanted to eat so we went to a Tim Hortons and got something.

When we got back I tried to get him to agree to make the number 10 but he would not budge on it at all. I explained that doing 20 is a lot harder then 10 and it would take too long. He told it wasn't true and that I still had to do 20. Finally I said "If you think it's so easy you can do 20, but I'm doing 10". He was happy to agree to that. I was at about 7 approaches so I quickly finished and it was his turn. I was thinking he'd start making excuses and eventually would agree with me that 20 was too hard.

HAHAHA! BOY WAS I WRONG!

He made less excuses then me. When he reached 10 instead of getting worse he just got better!

I was supposed to be pointing to sets, he obviously didn't care cause he started going up all by himself! I'd be talking and he'd say "Hold on..." and would approach some couple I would have never done. This guy was on fire! Talking to people I probably wouldn't have, going to people who were in situations I probably wouldn't have. I was impressed! His approaches were even lasting as long or longer then mine.

By the end I really regretted not having done 20, and not taking all the opportunities offered.

I can tell I'm going to have to really push what I'm comfortable with to keep up with him.

Tomorrow we go again and I'm doing my 20. I'm doing each one, staying in for as long as I can, set after set, rapid-fire.

In 2 days, we've upped it quite a bit.... I don't even want to think about what I'll be writing about at the end of the summer... :S

Oh Dangity the Game is ON! :D

Peace out!

0 comments: