Report #13 - Things Looking UP

I don't know if you've figured it out... but we have been pathetic when going out. Don't open people... just walk around and talk about opening.

It's sad how horrible it is!

Today though, something amazing happened that changed that all.

But I'll start from the beginning and get to that.

So as I said... everyday we go out... pathetic. We went out a day that I didn't write about it was so sad. T had this bet so I'm pushing him to go, and he's saying he can't till I go. We basically walked around saying "You go first!" "No, it's your turn!" "No! I have no balls, you have to go!". Maybe this is just an excuse... but having to go first every time just annoys me and makes me not want to go.

So ya... pathetic progress so far.

So today was going to be different. I was gonna get a good night sleep, eat a good breakfast, go to the mall, have a energy drink, and approach my ass off no matter what.

But things never go to plan.

I get there early and sit around, T gets there and wants to eat, then we need a drink, then we need to finish the drink.... momentum we should have had at the start was killed. After all this sitting and shit... you lose your focus.

Next T had a good idea for recording approaches. His mp3 can record, and when it does you hear it in the headphones. We wanted wireless headphones so one person could go with the recorder and the other could wear headphones and hear.

We were pretty excited about this and decided to go for it right away. So we went to Future shop and bought a pair. Charged them.... sat around for an hour.... THEY DON'T WORK!!!! But I'm stuck on the idea so we go back and get a different pair.... tried to set them up for another 20 mins.... THEY ALSO DON'T WORK!

I didn't want to go back AGAIN so I said "Let's just charge them 100% and if they still don't work we can take them back". So we excepted the plan had to wait and put it off.

So we go back to the eaton center and start walking around again... not approaching (I know, were pathetic =( ).

When I walk around I see a lot of guys and for some reason I just think "PUA?". I never ask though cause it seems weird. As were walking though we see this kid our age, face on, talking to these 2 cute girls. I could tell they didn't know him... I was sure he was running game.

We just kept walking though and went down a floor.... then I thought "What am I doing.... I'm sure that kids a PUA.... he seems good.... better then me.... WHY AM I WALKING AWAY!?!?!"

I got T to come back up with me and we sat down where we could see him and waited for him to finish talking. When he was done I chased him down and asked him "Hey, have you read the Game?"

Hahahaha. He gives this big smile and shakes my hand. :P

He is Ts age and got into it because he is into hypnotherapy. He was taking a course nearby and decided to come sarge.

I asked how many times he's been out....he said twice!!! This guy seemed way better then that though. He had tons of great tips and just hearing how he looked at stuff like approaching and stuff was cool. His beliefs and mindset were great. He said he'd do some stuff with us, I was pumped! :D

He said there was two ways to get rid of AA. Push yourself past it yourself... or be pushed! We walked around for a bit but couldn't get the balls to do it. So he said "Well you can't do it... so were gonna have to push you". We were told which set to talk to and we HAD to open them... no bullshit.

I can ignore T telling me to do it... but this guy I felt like trying to impress him. If he said approach I did it. After 5 sets or so we were having fun and could approach by ourselves!!! :D

So props to this guy for breaking us out of this horrible shell of not doing stuff.

After he left me and T tried the same thing. I told T to approach and he just walked by the set but I didn't let it go. I said "You idiot! Now they've seen you and you've waited too long. Now your gonna look stupid when you go back to approach them like I told you to!".

Bahahahahaa

But props for him cause he did... he went back and talked to them! :D

Great day I would say. Way more approaches, finally getting past this AA and seeing how stupid it really is.

Next time we go out were just gonna have to keep pushing it and keep up this stuff.

I think we can handle it :).

Peace

0 comments: