Report #9 - Day Game, Things Looking Up

So after a long night I got to sleep in as late as I wanted.

Living alone rocks!

I got up and ate crap, watched TV. Just relaxing before another day out and about.

I was supposed to meet up with TNA at 3 at the Eaton Center.

I went and stood where we were supposed to meet till 3:45 cause that's what we did the other day. They never show up.

So I thought, whatever, fuck that, I can rock this by myself. I started walking around and opening sets.

I had probably opened 3 when I saw guess who. TNA sitting on a bench. We were happy to see each other :).

To start off we did this thing we've been wanting to try. As many approaches as possible in 10 minutes.

This is a great exercise! When you first walk in your not in the right mindset. Doing this makes you try and approach as many people as possible as fast as you can.

This got us all pumped and in the right mindset.

We started doing out approaches. I won't go over all of them but I'll say how they went overall.

Were finding the interactions are becoming better quality and longer. Were actually talking instead of "Hey! What's your oppinion? Thanks, bye!".

One set we opened, we went to leave and they jumped at us and said "What was the answer?!?!". We'd hit a hook point obviously. We had them laughing and loving us.

As we do this more and more it just gets better and better. I never go out and think "Wow, I'm not as good as last time". You can only get better.

Hopefully next time we can rock it even harder.

0 comments: