Last Nights Going Ons

Heeeyyyy Guyyss!

Alright so last night I went to my party. Just as I had thought, most people, not much to write home about. There was only 1 girl who was about a HB 8 and her her friend who was maybe a 7. The HB 8 was pretty cute but I didn't know her and she was kinda sticking with her friend not talking to anyone. I knew I should go over and say Hi but... I didn't :(.

Anyway so in the beginning it was pretty relax, just talking to people and whatever. Being the entertainer of the kids I knew.

Later on the music was playing so me and my friend decided to dance.

Let me fill you in on this friend. He's a bit of a natural. He's funny, outgoing, VERY TOUCHY to everyone. He lost his virginity when he was like 13... ya.

So me and him are really close. Were really touchy with each other, we'll grind together and dance erotically for each other at dances and shit. It's pretty funny :P.

So ya, we started dancing, grindin, fake blow jobs :P. Some people may think this is gay but everyone at the party was laughing their asses off. The cute girl and her friend were watching us, laughing, loving it and got up and started dancing too.

I was trying to do figure 8s with my ass and they told me I was too stiff. I asked her how to loosen up. I don't remember what she said. I then told her I wanted to be a stripper when I grew up and she said she'd come watch and I said "Fuck that, you can be my manager and we can travel the world doing shows and she was like "Definitely!"

At this point we both should have grabbed one and started grinding. This was mistake number 2. Although what we did was also pretty good... we stole their seats :P. They danced a bit but then walked off.

So me and my buddy got up and started doing our thing again. They came back and sat down again. I wasn't paying attention to them, I was just having fun with my friend.

I started getting really tired so I sat on the floor in front of the girls. The cute one started asking me to do this weird move where you swing your hair and arch your back. I told her I didn't know how to do it without an example. She just kept trying to get me to do it. I insisted on an example. Whenever she told me no I told her to loosen up (cause she kept telling me I was to stiff and needed to loosen up).

She eventually gave up and tried getting my friend to do it. She told him she would pay him. At the mention on money I said "OH FOR MONEY?! How much?".

She offered me a penny and I said "That's all? I'm not a cheap piece of meat!" she laughed so I added on "Ugh, poor needed girls, what a turnoff. I only date girls with money." This is when she started qualifying by saying "I'm not poor, I have 300$ at home but my mom wouldn't let me bring it." I rewarded by saying "Oooo well in that case maybe I'll give you a second chance."

I can't really remember what else happened. She kept sending IOIs. I totally should have moved her and continued one on one. Mistake #3!

Soon she started being a bitch to me though and really nice to my other friend. She also started talking to random quiet people and flirting with them. I don't think she liked them but was trying to get me and my friend jealous.

The whole night though she was trying to get me to do the hair swish, back moving type move. And me and my friend just insisted on her doing it first.

The party was starting to die down so I decided to head to the beach and see if the thing was going on. I made a point of mentioning it to my friend in front of the cute girl. I said:

"Hey, let's go check out the beach party, everyones going to be crazy drunk and there will be girls there willing to dance for us."

The cute girl said "Oh, beach party, I'd love to go to something like that."

I didn't invite her. This is a bit of a mistake except at the beach we didn't see anyone which would have lowered our value to her if she came and nobody was there.

Anyway, when she found out we were going she started telling me and my friend she never got to see us dance. We told her we could have a dance party sometime, me her friend and me and my friend. She said "No not him, just us three" pointing to me. I just thought "WHAT?!". She still wanted us to do this thing before leaving though. and we said we both would if she did it first.

After lots of convincing she did it, in the house in front of everyone. We were like "NICE!" and booked it out of there. :P

We started walking to the beach and I asked my friend why she was being a bitch to me at the end and he said some good advice. He said "When she was being nice you didn't respond or do anything so she decided to change tactics and play hard to get."

I think this makes sense.

Anyway the rest of the night we hung out and it was fun.

I learned a lot yesterday. I always learn a lot when I got out. I'm going to make a section at the end of all these saying what I learned... so here it is.

What I Learned

- Don't worry about picking up girls. Just have fun and they will come! I could have walked in and started chatting those girls up and it probably would have worked if I had good stories and stuff. Instead I just showed I was SUPER confident by dancing so crazy with my friend. I had everyone laughing. They knew me and my pal were where the party was at.

- Don't hesitate, escalate! That's going to be like my new catch phrase. I had chances to escalate and could have made out with that girl. But I didn't. I was worried about all my friends thinking I was weird. I didn't want my friend who's party it was to see me making out with her friend I had just met. I was putting the whole room against me in my mind.

In reality, putting myself in the shoes of other people there, if I saw myself make out with that girl, I'd be like "PIMP! Look at 6Teen getting the girls! Go man go!".

Not escalating also made her a bitch to me near the end, I could have gotten her number.

That's about it. When I started writting this I didn't realize the potential there was there. Now I'm kicking myself at what I missed out on!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!

Well next time... for sure!

Peace guys!

Posted in |

0 comments: