Report #7 - Everyone Has Their Off Days

Day 1, done.

Well today started out exciting. Last time was so good I was pumped and ready to rock.

Unfortunately today wasn't as amazing.

We went to the Eaton Center, tried a few approaches but they were short and didn't last long.

Next went to Kensington. Even less approaches and we were getting tired after walking so far.

Next we wanted to see a movie, said hi to strangers on the way, T was getting down his AA.

Found no movies on early enough to want and go see. Left.

Saw the Eaton Center again and decided to check it out, it was closing just as we walked in though.

We did get 2 or 3 approaches but they were once again pretty lame.

All in all a pretty slow day. We walked around A LOT, realize that every time we went somewhere new it was a 45 minute walk in between.

I just wasn't in the mood. It wasn't really AA... I just saw a set and didn't care. I just didn't want to open.

This is a bit like AA I guess but there was no excuses just "I'm tired, who cares".

It was like 4 hours with maybe 20 approaches over the course of it.

I guess everyone has their off days but it's kinda sad.

Oh well,

Tomorrow will be better! :D

0 comments: