Long Weekend, So Much To Do!

Oh man!

3 Day weekend, parents leaving for sunday - monday, all ages club events going on. How much busier can you get!

So here's the plan:

Saturday Afternoon: Meeting up with T-N-A (That could mean my buddies from Toronto or Tits and Ass... both work :D).

Sunday Afternoon: Going out alone and doing approaches

Sunday Night: All ages club even in Toronto 20 minutes from my house. Hopefully TNA will be able to come and join me. I can stay and Sarge all night because my famillies gone and won't be back till monday night! :)!

Monday: If TNA go clubbing with me then we can get up and go sarging early in the morning till 3! Then I can stay out longer and sarge some more. :P

Basically the plan is to go out 4 times to sarge in 3 days... intense? Should be good and plan to learn a lot!

My goals are to get phone numbers, stop ejecting (plough through till the Hook Point). If I get a few numbers I will try to arrange a date for monday night!

Back to my place, who knows what will happen :P.

I'll post back after each time I go out and say what went down. I'm gonna accomplish all these goals and have a major mindset change this weekend... I can feel it.

Till then!

Cya!

0 comments: