My Unfortunate Update

Well I've had some changes. Right now it's been raining all day... the beach party is going to be gross, not many people planning to show.

This really sucks cause I was hoping to meet people from around the city and get in on new friend groups. Guess not!

Before I also said I was going to hookup with this girl there, I'd been going over what to do it my head all yesterday. This is called over thinking, AND IT'S A WASTE OF TIME! I'm the kind of person that over analyzes situations but now I see what a waste of time it is. I got myself all worked up and now it's not happening.

Don't over analyze, live in the moment if I can say that.

On the brightside, since I'm not seeing her tonight we've both agreed were going to hang out sometime soon. Hookup to date... seems like a not bad trade so should be alright.

Hopefully the first party will have some half decent girls I can meet. Then I can at least still get my practice.


Anyway, learn from my mistakes guys!
Don't think too much!

Peace

Posted in |

0 comments: