My Weekend Seduction Plans

Hey Guys!

So normally on the weekend I would hit the mall, do low risk approaches, and blah. This weekend it's totally different. Tommorrow I'm getting a shot at night game :).

Usually I'm not a party person, meaning I don't get invites and my friends don't have them. However after some flirting in class, I've been invited to a party. Same time I also get invited to a party (ON THE BEACH!!) for a girl I met through a friend last year. Everyone's turning 16, lots of parties.

Tomorrow are both the parties so it's gonna be intense.

Right now as I write, two of my friends are sleeping over. Having them is making me feel like a cool social guy, good for right before tomorrow.

Tommorrow morning the plan is to go get a haircut, wash my clothes and pick out a cool outfit. That's basically the morning, I'm making this all a big deal.

The first party is going to be more a social thing, less drinking, probably not many HBs. I'm just going to use this time to flirt hardcore with EVERYONE! I want them all around me before I leave. This will get me in the social attitude and give me confidence for the next party.

I'm staying there a bit before moving to the beach party :)! One of the girls there I've been talking to on MSN for a bit and she definitely likes me. She qualifies, laughs hard at all my jokes (even the sexual ones). She even put a kiss when I said good bye :).

She's about a HB 8, really cute, she's gonna be at the second party. My goal for the night is to move her somewhere private and get a make-out.

This is a big deal... I've never made a move. :S
My last one-itis came over and obviously liked me. I was too much of a pussy at the time to go for a kiss, MISSED OPPORTUNITY! Now we don't even really talk... fuck!

I'm gonna make up for it tommorow though. I'm getting the make-out with this girl and I'm gonna get some e-mails so I can stay in touch with the cool kids I meet.

So guys, my goals:
Get 3 e-mails, phone-numbers
GET A MAKEOUT!!!

I'll post the field report tommorow, if I didn't do it (won't happen) and don't have a good reason, please do me a favor and leave nasty comments telling me to grow some balls!

Aaaaaight! Let's do it! :D

Posted in |

0 comments: