What I Hope To Get Out Of This Blog

This blog has a lot of different purposes.

1. To track my progress as I start to improve and get better.
I want to be able to see how I'm doing. In a few months I want to read my first posts and be able to say "WOW! I've change."

Being able to see how your progress is inspiring and keeps me motivated.

2. To Motivate Me
I have this thing where, if I tell someone I will do something... I'm 100x more likely to do it. Unfortunately I don't have a wing or anyone to talk to about this stuff and say "Hey, I'm gonna do this". Instead I'm going to tell you guys.

I'm gonna feel bad if I say in a post I want to approach 20 people and then the next one say I only did 5. Hopefully this will motivate me. :)

3. Help Other Kids My Age
I know I'm not the youngest kid to ever do this. However there is NO resources for kids my age. Were just a small portion and were too young to do this stuff.

SCREW THAT!

Hopefully me talking about my experiences can relate more to kids my age in the same situation. Maybe I can even figure out some of my own tips for people my age.

4. Nobody Else Wants/Can To Help Kids Under 18
I would say learning this stuff is way harder.
We don't have the opportunity for bootcamps, there are no programs for finding minors wings, the local lairs won't accept kids under 18. I don't have money to go to a hair stylist, get fancy clothes. We need help more then anyone

Of course nobody offers info on game for minors. I hope to get all the info for minors I can find and share it here.

5. Get help from people around the world
Supposedly the forums are for people 18 and up. This means I can't ask any questions there. Instead I'll post all my questions I have here. If anyone with more experience could answer them that would be AWESOME!

Those are the main ones I can think about now. Whether people read this or not is not a big deal. This is for me. To track my progress, my experiences and to post everything I learn. If people can get stuff out of this though...AWESOME! :D

Cya

Posted in |

0 comments: