Report #4 - April 25

So I haven't gone out in a while. Going in the middle of a school week seems a bit out of my way so I rarely do it.

But today, being the end of the week, I decided to hit the mall and see if I could break my approach record.

When I got there I felt good, turned on my high energy music and was ready to go. I got 3 within 20 minutes of walking around. Then I just found it getting harder and harder. My feet started hurting, my bag was heavy. I told myself to try for 16, then to 10, then 5. I just couldn't keep it going. I walked around for quite a while before I had my 5.

I'm guessing this is because I haven't done it in 5 days. Sunday I was so hyped and feeling good. But then at school I tend to stick to my crowd and don't talk to many other people. I'm sure this just set me back into bad habits.

If you want to get over anxiety, go out and do your approaches everyday!!!

This way you don't start going back to bad habbits. I'm going to try this from now on... or when I'm not going to the mall I'll tell myself to say hi to 5 random people at school.

I'm going to go out and try again tomorrow. I won't leave till I have my 20!

Peace guys!

Posted in |

0 comments: