Report #3 - April 20

Alrighty,

So this morning I woke up, dreading. Last night I was super pumped to go out and do crazy shit, I even said some stuff I was planning to do in my last post. This morning though, it was all gone.

So I got up, dreading what I had said I would do today, did my morning routine. I decided to listen to my Collection of Confidence meditation to see if it could up my attitude. It did the trick.

I took a shower, did my hair, was looking good and ready to go.

Theirs a guy who's also tracking his pickup journey. In one of his videos he drinks a red bull before going out. The thing about me is... energy is like alcohol for me. When I'm pumped I don't give a shit I just have fun no matter what. So I decided a energy would be a good choice.

So I headed out to the Eaton Center, got my energy drink on the way and just calmed myself the walk over. When I got there I gulped the drink down and blasted my favorite song (D.A.N.C.E - Justice (MSTRKFT Remix)).

Before I knew it I was dancing around the mall, spotting a cute girl every second. I got like 9 approaches in 30 minutes (I know I said 20 in 30 but I forgot... sorry :S). I know I promised doing 2 new openers. Even though I didn't want to, I wrote I would here so I forced myself.

Guess which went better? High-Five or "Hey! Can you do me a favor and tell me to fuck-off."

Suprisingly, High-Five, they just walk by and you feel like an idiot. I'll try again and see if I can get it to work but it's done for now. The other one worked better.

I saw two girls and thought "Ask the time!....NO! Do your new opener!". So I braced myself and did it.

Me: "Hey. Can you do me a favor and tell me to fuck-off"
Girl: "Why?"
Me: "Cause everyone here is soo nice I want someone to tell me to fuck off"
Girl: "...well...were nice too"
Me: "Fine I'll go and find some jack-asses"
*Eject*

I think my opener wasn't confident enough and maybe to serious. Next time I should be more joke-ish. They did smile so it wasn't horrible but it needs improvement.

Opening was easier after those two. I can open anyone walking in my direction easy now. Still none for walking towards but that's more advance so whatever.

Today I managed 15 approaches. After 10 is when it got hard. When your doing more then you've ever done for some reason it's harder. On the way home though, I don't know if it was the drink, my music, or just the confidence from the approaches... BUT I FELT AWESOME!

I was dancing... literally dancing, home. Cars were passing, people were watching and I didn't care, I felt awesome. If this is how much more confident I feel... going from 0 approaches to 15... how will I feel after a succesful chat, a number close, a day 2, AN F-CLOSE!?!

If this is just the beginning I'm pumped for the end!

Till next time,
Peace!

Posted in |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    yo im also 16 and live in Toronto...i really does suck sarging by urself ...i was supposed to sarge all summer with my buddy but now hes going to europe so...im fucked...if u wanna sarge msg me at.. free most summer and i need to get pro at this!

    just msg me at optiquest_123@hotmail.com