This Blog Has Been Moved!!!! :D

Heya!

HOLY FUCK IT'S BEEN A WHILE! I have SOOOOO much to write about. Today I was out and I'm just about to write a MASSIVE post about all the amazing stuff that's been going on!

It's gonna be good.

Unfortunately I won't be posting it here... in fact, this is going to be my last post on this blog! ;(

This is because the blog has been MOVED to our new site! I know we promised all this stuff, you guys are probably pumped to see it, but nothing much has been released. We've been working hard on making it look good, making all the pages, setting it up, so I have not been doing blogs and the videos have been taking a while.

But be happy, THE SITE DONE! We will be adding more, but we feel it's ready to be released :).

The site is called: TheTeenPUAs and you can find it at http://theteenpuas.com/ or http://www.theteenpuas.com.

We've got a teaser for the first video, its in the video section but also in the post below. The blog is there too and you will find all my new posts there from now on.

So goodbye blogger!

Goodbye Teen In The Seduction Scene!

Heeeellllooooo TheTeenPUAs.com! :D

Peace my loves!

0 comments: